Calculator - All N One has different calculators for daily usage.
List of Available Calculators.
1. BMI Calculator - Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
2. Compound Interest Calculator - Use this calculator to determine how much your money can grow, with no additional contributions from you, using the power of compound interest.
3. CreditCard PayOff - Calculate how long it will take you to pay off your debt with credit-card debts.
4. Date Calculator - The Date Calculator calculates the duration between 2 dates. It adds or subtracts days, weeks, months and years from a given date.
5. Discount Calculator - Calculates the amount for paying after deduction of a specific rebate.
6. Exchange Rate Calculator - Calculate live currency and foreign exchange rates with this currency converter.
7. Fixed Deposit Calculator - Use our fixed deposit calculator to calculate the interest earned on your investment including TDS of 10%.
8. Mortgage /Loan /EMI Calulcator - Mortgage Calculator will help you estimate your monthly mortgage payment.
9. Recurring Deposit Calculator - This Calculator gives you the return on the investment made in monthly installment.
10. RentProRater - Rent Pro Rater is used to calculate the rent amount due for any month that a tenant does not stay for the entire month.
11. Tip Calculator - Calculate a tip or gratuity and get the total amount to pay for group/single person.
Calculator - All N One is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-01. The program can be installed on Android.
Calculator - All N One (version 1.1) has a file size of 2.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 13 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.