Calculator - All N One has different calculators for daily usage.
List of Available Calculators.
1. BMI Calculator - Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women.
2. Compound Interest Calculator - Use this calculator to determine how much your money can grow, with no additional contributions from you, using the power of compound interest.
3. CreditCard PayOff - Calculate how long it will take you to pay off your debt with credit-card debts.
4. Date Calculator - The Date Calculator calculates the duration between 2 dates. It adds or subtracts days, weeks, months and years from a given date.
5. Discount Calculator - Calculates the amount for paying after deduction of a specific rebate.
6. Exchange Rate Calculator - Calculate live currency and foreign exchange rates with this currency converter.
7. Fixed Deposit Calculator - Use our fixed deposit calculator to calculate the interest earned on your investment including TDS of 10%.
8. Mortgage /Loan /EMI Calulcator - Mortgage Calculator will help you estimate your monthly mortgage payment.
9. Recurring Deposit Calculator - This Calculator gives you the return on the investment made in monthly installment.
10. RentProRater - Rent Pro Rater is used to calculate the rent amount due for any month that a tenant does not stay for the entire month.
11. Tip Calculator - Calculate a tip or gratuity and get the total amount to pay for group/single person.
Calculator - All N One is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-01. The program can be installed on Android.
Calculator - All N One (version 1.1) has a file size of 2.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.